I have been sitting on both sides of the table — entrepreneur and VC.
Since 2004, I had 10 years as a startup co-founder, in mobile apps, social apps, and few others.
In 2014, I switched my role to join early-stage VC funds. For the past 7 years, I engaged in a variety of operations in VC firms, investing, fundraising, and business development strategies. I like bridging startups with new users, new markets, and new investors.
I hope myself keep learning new things through investing, writing, and podcasting.
2021 - Present | tonic.fund
- Angel Investing in Crypto and SaaS startups
2018 - 2021 | Hustle Fund
- Fund's Business Development, Fundraising, Investing
2014 - 2017 | 500 Startups
- Investing, Portfolio Support, Bridge Taiwan startups with investors from US, Japan, and SEA.
2011 - 2013 | Cubie
- Mobile messaging app
- Invested by 500 Startups, B Dash Ventures, NTT Docomo, Gumi Ventures, and etc.
2008 - 2011 | Gamelet
- Pioneering web-based social games: casual games, board & chess, RPG, real-time combat.
2004 - 2007 | Willmobile
- Pioneering java mobile apps for feature phones: stock trading app
My posts and podcasts in Chinese
寫 Crypto 和 SaaS 的 HappyWeb3 電子報